Followers.... thank you xx

Sunday 29 November 2009



I have received this fabulous award from Crafty Suzy- thank you so much.
The rules are:

I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.oooh not sure about that!


So here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone?... here
2. Your hair? reddy brown (covering some thing unmentionable !)
3. Your mother?…with my Dad
4. Your father?…in heaven
5. Your favourite food? …everything
6. Your dream last night?…errr
7. Your favourite drink? … coffee
8. Your dream/goal?… good health for all
9. What room are you in?… making room
10. Your hobby?… stupid question! Hazard a guess! ..ditto
11. Your fear?… memory loss..lol
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… still around
13. Where were you last night? …with Joe
14. Something that you’re aren’t?…selfish
15. Muffins?…none
16. Wish list item? …Copics
17. Where did you grow up? … mining village near Sherwood Forest
18. Last thing you did?…played with stamps
19. What are you wearing?…scruffily relaxed
20. Your TV?…have one
21. Your Pets?…Cats
22. Friends? …love em
23. Your life?…retired
24. Your mood?…up/down
25. Missing Someone?…my brother.. he's with my Mum and dad
26. vehicle?… Punto... Sporting!
27. Something your not wearing?…Bra... hate em
28. Your favourite store? …Cubby Hole
29. Your favourite colour?…Pinks thro to reds
30. When was the last time you laughed?…just
31. Last time you cried?…yesterday... reading a book
32. Your best friend?… Joe
33. One place that I go to over and over? …here!
34. Facebook?… rarely
35. Favourite place to eat?…..  with friends ... long and leisurely


two people I would like to give this award to are Suzanne & Nigel.. two of my Cubby Hole buddies.. thx for being supportive guys.  No probs if you 're not into this kind of thing
 Sue B x

2 comments:

Susan said...

;-)
I now know you a little better!
SuzyX

craftimamma said...

You must have grown up somewhere near to me then Sue. I live in Forest Town, Mansfield.

As Susan said, we now know you a little better (and still like what we know, lol)!

Lesley Xx