Followers.... thank you xx

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Gothic Arch Challenge... Mardi Gras/carnival/masquerade

I've had a pretty uncomfortable ( who am I kidding! it was  bloomin  painful!! ) few days
 but now I'm almost back on track :-)


 I did have to get me thinking cap on  though and came up with the above by using Elusive Images, Harlequin Rose and Peacock Ladies theme plates from Graphicus.
Both the background and peacock lady have been stamped with Archival Brillance graphite black ink pad and embossed with clear detail embossing powder.I used Versamark with gold embossing powder around the edges. Then blinged it up.

 Now can you guess where I got the eye mask image from?...
xx Sue B xx

8 comments:

Nigel said...

One word - Fantastic!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Absolutely STUNNING! Perfect for that theme!
Hope you are better!

Aquarius said...

This is wonderful. Hope you are feeling OK now

Martina said...

Wow - this is very impressive.
Stunning arch!

Kris Dickinson said...

I think it's stunning! I love the peacock feathers bg! - Kris

Jeanne said...

Beautiful!!

Femmy said...

great arch!!!

phoebe said...

This is awesome--quite the headdress on your lovely lady!