Followers.... thank you xx

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Heart Frog! and T Cup Mouse




This is my attempt at CUTE!  which  I don't do often... in fact I get a bit of a panic on when CUTE is requested! So thought I'd face me demons and have a go!
The images are from Melissa Jenkins see: MelJens Designs in side bar. As usual I've no idea where the DP are from, I must start making notes! The frog Dp is from a pack a Christmas one I think , might be HOTP,  the gorgeous pink DP is a free digi download.. I love it .. so thankyou to the designer and if you should pop by and recogonize your work let me know so that you can recieve the credit. The flowers and the pink butterfly are  rubber stamps from Elusive Images .

xx Sue B xx

2 comments:

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Oh Sue I love love love it! The butterflies on the mouse teacup card are a nice touch...and I love the layout with the frog prince. :-) Thank you so much for sharing! I'll be sharing these on my blog this week. :-)

(hugs) Melissa

craftimamma said...

These are lovely Sue. I especially love the frog. He's just so 'cute', Lol!

Lesley Xx