Followers.... thank you xx

Sunday 28 March 2010

Birthday Week!

    
Yes it was my birthday on Friday! but I've had a fantastic WEEK! sharing my time with my wonderful family and fantastic friends. I've had a great time, meals ,trains, shopping,  some wonderous crafty prezzies, and some wonderous non crafty prezzies, gossip (friendly)  and coffee, not to forget all the gorgeous cards... thankyou to every one xx     
                                                                   
Yesterday I attended my first journal workshop... whew! I loved it. Above is a picture of my first ever completed journal pages or is it page :-) now I can't wait to do more!  I do have other pages ready for the next layer... but thats on going.. pickies to follow. One of em is bright green and orange.. not my colours at all...  but I can't wait to complete it . 

 The workshop was held at the Cubby Hole Shop,   by Sarah Anderson. check out her blog..
 The art of moodling,  the lovely owner of the CH, Carol,  kept us supplied with copious cuppa's.

take care
xx Sue B xx

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good birthday week and then to have a fab workshop too - how lucky is that!! Best belated birthday wishes fro me too.

craftimamma said...

Sorry I missed your birthday Sue but a very Happy Birthday to you now. It sounds like you had a fab time and I do envy you the journalling workshop. If these pages are anything to go by it was worth every penny 'cos they're lovely.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Nigel said...

See, we told you the page looked good, but would you believe us??? :)

Trace Dee said...

Hi Sue
Thank you for the lovely company on saturday you did some lovely work.

Tracey