Followers.... thank you xx

Friday 9 April 2010

Get Funky Challange..... April Showers

This is my take on the challange over at Get Funky. Its a bit tongue in cheek but I hope it fits the bill!
 Every thing apart from the computer generated sentiment and  the paper lace is from Funky Hand Papercraft Factory, Dreams Come True. Ooh I forgot there's also a bit of Glamour Dust . I wish I'd printed the digi image out twice so that I could decoupage  a couple of the flowers.The images are  individual  digis that have been resized and placed in position... I could never repeat it and get the size right, so I didn't!   :-)  Nearly forgot, I used Copics to colour in the images.

xx Sue B xx

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Ooooh very clever use of the Dreams Come True Digi images! I love how you've "glued" them all together! Great choice of papers too

Allison said...

its a fab card Sue
Thanks for playing along this month at Get Funky
AllisonX

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card sue and I love your little spring bouquet of flowers...thanks for joining in the fun this month with the Get Funky Gang...hugs kath xxx

Aquarius said...

I thought I recognised those funky flowers - nice card for the challenge

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card and such lovely colours too! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!

Vicky said...

Fabulous card, great take on the theme, love the soft colours you've chosen. :)x

Jules said...

Hi Sue

Very clever use of Anice's digi images and great paper choices.

Thank you so much for sharing with Get Funky! and I hope you can play along again next month (or even tomorrow LOL!!).

Have a good Bank Holiday weekend.

Love Jules xx