Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 12 August 2010

Jo Capper- Sandon : Stamping with Flowers



Quick Card courtesy of Jo Capper-Sandon and Craft Stamper magazine.
I bought this stamp from my favourite craft place The Cubby Hole (much more than just a shop!)
I intended to use it to make a card for my friend, Desi to give to her niece. Then all of a sudden it was needed ASAP.. cos I got a bit mixed up with the dates.
So thank you to Jo and CSM.
I used Jo's layout with different DP etc.






 Materials
Paperbag Studios: laugh rubber stamp
Trimcraft: LLB Retro Rose stamp set.
Crafty Individuals: papers
DCWV: card stock.
Stickles: Cotton Candy


tc xx Sue B xx

3 comments:

themessycraftroom said...

Great card love it in those colours. Hugs xChrisB

Aquarius said...

Lovely happy card and love the flowers and colour scheme too

Phree said...

Gorgous card. Love the stamped image and the paper you stamped the flowers onto.