Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 5 August 2010

Pagan Wedding Card/ Essence of Nature CD

A young friend of mine asked me to make this card for friends of hers who are having a Pagan wedding ceremony.

 I used the Oak leaf heart rubber stamp from Elusive Images Harlequin Rose theme plate, DP from Essence of Nature Cd, the white card was  embossed with the Cuttlebug birds and branches folder. I embossed the hearts card and paper with Sparkle n Sprinkle antiquities EP.

Sounds like I just did it ."just like that"... well it took me forever I was trying too hard to make it Pagan, rustic, simple, nature, trees, etc etc... then I gave in and just went with the flow!!

Now I'm thinking... does it need some ribbon... I'm sure you'll advise me :)




tc
xx Sue B xx

5 comments:

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Suzi, I think your card is lovely. I like it just the way it is without ribbon. x ChrisB

Phree said...

Fabulous work! Ribbon? My feeling is that doesn't need anymore than you have done already, but why not try adding some and then waiting a day or two (time permitting) to see how you feel about it.

veronica said...

Suzi, it is a lovely card, and I wouldn't add any ribbon personally

Nigel said...

Do not do anything else to it!

It's a beautiful card as it is, simple and elegant - congratulations.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning, just beautiful. Love everything about it :-)

Ali S x