Followers.... thank you xx

Sunday 15 August 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge

I need to go shopping so will do the write up later.

Next Day
I found these colours difficult to work with! even though the combo is very earthy and natural with inspiration all around us!!
The only element stamped is the greeting!!
I have loads of 12x12 papers that I have never used!! no idea how I ended up with such a huge pile.. well some of it I remember buying ;) so all the papers are from this stash.
The pearls blinging up the flowers and the greeting are showing dark in actual fact they are cream.

Its all a bit too dark for me ... want to have another go! may be later.


Materials
Brown, cream card and flower... DCWV Latte Stack. (The flower was cut from the corner of the brown paper x2 )
Green flower paper... K&CO Speciality Paper
Greeting Stamp...  Anna Griffin
Pearls ..from stash
Distress Ink ... guess who? :)) Antique Linen.

 
tc xx Sue B xx

10 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely, wonderful dimensions on your flowers. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Unknown said...

So pretty, Suzi! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe!

Nigel said...

Very elegant. Did you get anything nice while you were out? :)

themessycraftroom said...

Very pretty card love the colours. x ChrisB

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful card--love those flowers!! Great card--Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Suzanne C said...

Sweet card! Lovely design with the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

craftimamma said...

Suzy this card is beautiful! You've made wonderful use of those lovely papers (I too have stacks that I rarely use). I would certainly pick this one out of a crowd as a favourite!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Elise said...

THIS is lovely! I understand the conundrum regarding the colors - but darlin' you made this WORK! I think this is soooo elegant and SUCH excellent use of the PDCC colors - YIPEEEE! I'm delighted you've shared it! Yee Haw!

Cath Wilson said...

I love this - gorgeous use of the colours given and a lovely card all round.

Phree said...

Lovely card card, great use of you 12 x 12 stash.