Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 28 October 2010

Still not crafting :o(

 Still in the crafty doldrums!...life is up and down at the moment...So here's a couple of photos of a double rainbow which was over Crewe this week. It proves there are some benefits to a weather forecast that says sunshine and showers!

It was late afternoon so the light wasn't brilliant but I hope the gorgeous luminosity of the colours is evident. The  second rainbow was disappearing before my eyes so is only just visible. In fact the whole scene disappeared very quickly I think I was lucky to spot it through the window in time to grab my camera.

tc Sue xx

3 comments:

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Suzi, Sorry to hear you are down at the moment. Life gets like that sometimes, I hope your soon feeling alot happier. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving beautiful comments. I really do apprectiate your visits.
Thanks for showing you picture, I don't think I've seen two together before. Sending you lots of Hugs x ChrisB

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing the rainbow with us and hope your are soon feeling less in the doldrums and more on top of the world

Aquarius said...

thanks for sharing