Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 6 January 2011

Card for Desi

 My friend Desi, admired a very lovely commercially produced Art Deco Christmas card I received from my sister.
Its Desi's birthday tomorrow and this is my attempt to produce something similar.
The image is from a Card Creation CD called, you'll never guess... Art Deco.
  I removed the dog from the image and replaced it with a shrink plastic Happy Birthday.

The light outside isn't all that good for photography, the card is  white

Tc 
Sue xx

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

I'm sure she will love it and thanks for reminding me that I have that CD somewhere but not used it for ages. So much stash - so little time!!

themessycraftroom said...

Hu Sue , a very lovely card, I bet she loves it. I too bought that cd and I don't think I've ever used it. Hugs x ChrisB

Anonymous said...

Ohh wow Sue she is gorgeous, beautiful work as always my friend
hugs June x