Followers.... thank you xx

Sunday 13 February 2011

Neglected Steam Punk!


At the Cubby Hole play day yesterday I "played " with my Steam Punk journal hoping to complete some of the empty/half done pages... I managed to complete one half done page!! I wouldn't mind but I was there for most of the day!!

I enjoyed seeing the wonderful projects of the other "Play Dayers" a lovely, talented group of people.

 I love the little picture of the men, discussing some thing technical, no doubt :) The picture was part of a Steam Punk download from  Cemerony  

The cogs  were from a wonderful Steam Punk Download from Dezinaworld. The cogs formed a frame which I printed onto photo paper then cut out and cut up!


Close up of the Elusive Images butterfly from the Butterfly Daisy Collage sheet painted with TH DI's, Peeled Paint and Tea Die.

tc Sue xx

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

I would say that was a day well spent and I love what you have done to your page - great steampunk stuff.