Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 31 March 2011

Less is More Steampunk! Mmmm

Whew! didn't think I was going to make LIM this week but I did, just.
I  used Art Stamps Steampunk recycled rubber, Steampunk Accessories
The embossing is Cuttlebug cogs
I deliberately wanted the tape etc to look oily
Its my grandsons birthday soon... this just might be ok .

Which do you prefer with the steampunk script or without..
I prefer with  :o)
added Fri. 1st April
Oops forgot to say, this week the LIM challenge is a sketch with a DL card


tc Sue xx
                                                                                                                              




15 comments:

Sue said...

What a great card. It's so very male. Great embossing and I think I prefer the added steampunk script too. Sue.x

G Peplow said...

'Tis fabulous, love this a lot! The embossing is inspired and the stamps simply perfect, you rocked this challenge, love both versions :0) xxx

Aquarius said...

An unusual take on the challenge and great for a male. That embossing folder is so useful for cards for the 'boys' - I like it with the wording but maybe for the LIM it should perhaps be without.

Mandi said...

Hi Suze your cards are FAB I think Im choosing without!
The embossing looks fabulous!
Thanks for entering
mandi
"LEss is More!

Jo said...

Yes, I like it with the script too. I love all the elements of this card. Time to start a Steampunk collection, I think.

Maja said...

It's stunning. I prefere the one with the script.

Nigel said...

I like these, they're quite industrial :)

I prefer it without the script (which means you should probably keep it on lol).

Suze Bain said...

Fabulous card Sue (I like it with!)x

Papillon said...

Absolutely stunning cards-I like the one with the script, but the one without fits the LIM criteria more.x

Kathyk said...

Hmm - liking them both but I think without wins for me, by a short head!

Kathyk

Susan said...

Suzi...this card is awesome! I love that embossing folder...I was just looking at it today and thinking I should buy it!

Aileen said...

Great embossing folder goes so well with your image. x

Chrissie said...

Wow this is a very trendy card, I'm sure the recipient will be delighted!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

veronica said...

gorgeous boy card Suzie, very original take on the sketch!

GinaA said...

Love it, modern and stylish, great for the lads
GinaA
x xx