Followers.... thank you xx

Friday 4 March 2011

Spring Flowers


My lovely little colour journal again. This time inspired by a Cemerony download.
The background colour is  waste from a baby wipe after using acrylic paints; essential Acrylics.. Blue Mist and a tiny tiny bit of Adirondack .. Stream.

  I've then over stamped with THDI, Scattered Straw, Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar for a pretty spring like page. I was thinking of all those crocus flowers. 


 Photo courtesy of Wikipedia!
 tc Sue cc

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is very delicate and springlike.

themessycraftroom said...

beautiful and delicate. Hugs x ChrisB

Zue said...

Very delicate and pretty! (Iuse baby wipes too and any bits lying on the floor!!!)
I love your pale palettte.
Sue xx

Zue said...

Went overboard with the 'ts'.

Papillon said...

Such a lovely romantic page.the colours are so delicate and 'floaty' -and what a good idea to put the name of the inks used-I must start a little book like this as I can never remember what combinations I have used.