Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 1 February 2012

LIM Week 52 Sketch

I didn't want to miss the final week of year one at LIM.. I have managed to enter almost every week... almost :(
 Since I was there at the beginning I really wanted to be here for the last! of the year that is ... I'll be there for the next year.. I hope
All I've used for this card is a Provocraft Tree Die, chalks, Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punches, border and flowers and a sentiment from Chocolate Baroque (formally Elusive Images) Snowdrop Script. I then added Viva Pearl drop gold to each flower.
I had lots of trouble getting a decent photograph!! the card is bright white and in the photos it looks quite blue... on this one I've tried to show the true colours with the help of Photoshop... didn't help really.. my lack of skill with both camera and Photoshop lol



Hope this card qualifies for LIM cos there's such a lot going on on the main image :)







have a good day
tc xx suzi b xx

13 comments:

Aquarius said...

I thought the LIM guidelines were quite strict with the sketch this week but what you've done is great and I'd not thought of using that embossing folder in that way (might try and pinch the idea sometime - if I remember it) LOL!!

Mandi said...

I think it;s FAB Suzi
The deatiling is within the panel, so plenty of white space for us!
Love the chopped off tree!

Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabbby creation, love it

Ali x

G Peplow said...

Hi Sue, Fabulous card, love the beautiful cherry border and all the pretty punched flowers, xxx

Netty said...

Beautiful design Suzi and loving the gold drops in the center of the flowers, x

Chrissie said...

This is super and the thought of Spring on a freezing cold day like today is always welcome!
Super card Suzi!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Scrapmate said...

Beautiful card. I like the way you've cut the embossed tree.

TAM said...

Stunning card, love it all.

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful Suzi, love the whole layout and all the little punched flowers!
Val x

Jan said...

Fab card xx Jan

Squirrel said...

Ooh lovely! Your bradded flowers are a great touch.
Rosey x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card x

Vicky Hayes said...

I missed this one last week Suzi but it's beautiful! And thanks for the hope about spring - it's hard to believe it's on its way with all this snow! Vicky x