Followers.... thank you xx

Saturday 19 May 2012

My daughters birthday

It's Leesia's  ( known as Leesh)  birthday on Mon 21st May. here's her card
Leesh prefers the LIM type card and I usually do something with, fairies, shoes, or the moon, her favourite things.. so this is very different but I hope she likes it.
 The butterfly is from Chocolate Baroque patchwork Butterfly set. I used the same colours as is shown on the graphics that comes with the set...just as well it did me mojos on holiday!. I used Whispers Strokes pens and a water colour brush.


you can see the wonderful colours on this photo.




I stamped onto heat resistant acetate in black ink and heat embossed with clear EP then cut out and adhered to the direct to card image.
 enjoy the rest of the W/E...
I will be having lunch with Leesh tomorrow (Sunday) she's out living it up tonight with her husband and friends. Her husband is taking her to a very posh place Monday evening!
xx suzi b xx

5 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Fabulous Suzi, I love the way the shaped card reflects the shape of the butterfly and the acetate wings are beautiful :)
Val x

craftimamma said...

Ah, this is just gorgeous Sue and I'm sure your Leesh will love it. It is a fab butterfly isn't it and your colouring is beautiful.

~Enjoy your lunch with the Birthday Girl tomorrow. BTW the 21st is a special date for my Daughter too - it's her and her Hubby's first wedding anniversary. It doesn't seem a year since I was making all those table decorations, etc!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Aquarius said...

Gorgeous colours on this butterfly and I'm sure you daughter will love it. Enjoy your lunch

Christine B. said...

Hi Suzi your card is beautiful with the vibrant colours on your butterfly and the acetate over the top. I bet your daughter loves it.Have a lovely time together. Hugs x ChrisB

Vicky Hayes said...

I don't know how you can talk about your mojo being on holiday Sue - this is a wonderful project! I love the bright butterfly and the embossed acetate overlay is just genius! Vicky x