Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 4 June 2012

Week 52 at MMM

A new month  means a new challenge theme at Make My Monday,  Jacqueline... the MMM creator  and our lovely leader has chosen this months theme
 June and Associated Events
and to start the month off Jacqueline would like to see some
A Birthday card with PEARLS
Pearls are the birthstone for June.
Products/Method
Crafty Individuals C-2371 as main image. Stamped onto fabric with
Adirondack Watermelon. I cut the fabric to size before stamping, then frayed the edges before adhering to mount board.


 SU  Very Vintage Rollagraph stamped (or do I mean rolled!? ) down the R side of the card in Watermelon.

 La Blanche small flowery scroll stamped in Adirondack, Espresso around edges of the base card.
The greeting also stamped onto fabric and frayed before being adhered to card then fixed in place.  Silk flower added (I have way to many! decided I should try and use some em! ) and a little butterfly also added from stash.

I'm away from home, staying with my sister so this is scheduled for Monday morning and will be back to update the post later this evening.
Enjoy the day
xx suzi b xx  

13 comments:

Aquarius said...

A lovely elegant card for this pearly challenge. I might have a few pearls in my stash somewhere!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card Suzi, what a great effect stamping on fabric it looks stunning.
hugs
wynneth
x

Canonbury creations said...

Oh absolutely love this Suzi the stamped fabric is gorgeous!
Val x

craftimamma said...

Beautiful example for the challenge theme Sue. Love your choice of colour! I hope you've had a lovely weekend in my neck of the woods and that the rain hasn't spoiled it too much. Mind you it would probably have been the same if you were home as I think it's visited us all hasn't it ;-)

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Christine B. said...

A lovely card with the stamped fabric, gives a more vintage feel. Hugs x ChrisB

Mynn xx said...

OH my word, this is awesome!!! LOVE the stamping on fabric--the frayed edges look amazing! GORGEOUS color, too! LOVE this! :) Hope you have fun with your sister!!! :)

Val said...

This is stunning - just love, love, love it. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Valxx

Jacqueline said...

Simply stunning Suzi - I love the vintage images, hope you are having a good weekend - Jacqueline xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Just beautiful as always Sue! I love the stamped and frayed fabric and the Very Vintage border is gorgeous - must get mine out again! Vicky x

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous piece Suzi, the colouring is so attractive with the gorgeous scrolls and images. Love the centrepiece on fabric.
Hope you have enjoyed the long weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Zue said...

A really beautiful birthday card...pearls add that special touch, don't they?
Crafty Individuals make wonderful stamps. Enjoy your stay away...
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Suzi, gosh this is lovely and thanks for your wonderful comment. Hey I just joined your blog as a follower...take care ♥

Jenny Marples said...

Love this card Suzi, especially the stamping onto fabric. Gives the image a really subtle look. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. Hugs, Buttons x