Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Ruby Weddiong

A quick card... ordered ages ago,   :o(   My brief was to keep it simple..
The more I look at it the less I like it but it's done now, I think lol
Products
CB : Romantica and UDLGW0001
Stazon: Black Cherry
Stampendous Detail Clear EP
Stickles: Stardust
Shrink Plastic
Computer generated sentiment
 Heart  EF.
Cream  card stock.
you can just about see the embossed hearts








 and another one!   which I'm also not sure about :o(
 Think I should stop with this project and go on to some thing else..










Thank you for coming to see me hope you call back soon
take care
xx suzi b xx

7 comments:

Aquarius said...

A simple and elegant Ruby Wedding card - love it

Gill said...

I particularly like the second card. Very classy!
Gill

Gill said...

I particularly like the second card. Very classy!
Gill

Netty said...

Both lovely cards but am loving the gorgeous second one. x

Craftychris said...

Both are really lovely but I adore the second one, its just gorgeous! xx

Anonymous said...

both cards are stunning but i too love the 2nd card best.

craftimamma said...

I think both of these are gorgeous but like the majority I do love the second one very much. It's mine and OH's 40th in November (hint, hint, lol)!

Hugs
Lesley Xx