Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 29 April 2013

Anything but a card

Good morning people,  I thought my MMM post would be late, very late! today cos I should be on the train on my way to Chester for the day with my buddies, Maureen, Jenny and Joan but here I am am sat at home with my morning coffee after a horrid night caused by coughing spasms.  I am way behind with  all my projects especially my Circle Journal for the Cubby Hole which should have been ready Saturday.! I finished it 12am last night  I'll give more information about the Circle Journal later this week.
Here's my MMM project which was finished well on time.

Arrrrgh!!! I'm having Blogger Bother!!

 I can't upload the photographs ... and whats more I've misplaced the project so I can't even scan it!... what the heck have I done with it?!!



No comments: