Followers.... thank you xx

Sunday 4 August 2013

Puccini for LIM

The beginning of the month means its time for a colour challenge at Less Is More
here's mine

Products
Stampington: Puccini's Muse. One of my favourite operas
IndigoBlu:  free butterfly stamp from Craft Stamper
Kaiser craft: Life Sentiments.
Versafine: Onyx Black
Whispers Strokes
I studied for my nursing finals listening to Puccini and Mozart. I sat at my desk in front of a wide open bedroom window over looking the country side until all hours... good memories :o)... plus I passed!!









Here's the challenge colours provided by Design Seeds
I enjoyed this but not 100% happy with it... are we ever ? If I have time I will give have a another go with these fab colours.
Thank you forcalling here, lovely to see you :)
Suzi B xx

9 comments:

Zue said...

You have done a brilliant job with the colours and the less is more theme.
Music can be so relaxing!
Sue x

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow, brilliant, fantastic colours and stamping, love it!!

Chrissie said...

Great collage, the colours look super
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Aquarius said...

We are own sternest critics - this is great and an unusual stamp which I've not seen before. Very LIM and the colours are right too.

Rossella said...

Gorgeous creation using those lovely colours
Rosie x

Christine B. said...

Beautiful card and a lovely memory. Hugs x ChrisB

G Peplow said...

Beautiful card Suzi, What fab memories, well done passing your exams:D I'll bet the music helped LOL Gay x

craftimamma said...

Another gorgeous card with this wonderful palette of colours. Fabulous main image!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Jen Nelson said...

lovely card suzi... that butterfly is gorgeous and works so well with the colour

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"