Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 2 December 2013

Quick card, quick post

Morning everyone and welcome to the first challenge in December at Make My Monday. It's our lovely leader, Jacqueline's turn to be the host and she would like to see
Christmas Flowers/ Foliage 
or both on your projects.
I am way behind and only made my card quickly this morning!... it took about 10minutes once I'd decided to use this fabulous DP from Websters Pages...  because it's so lovely I decided to let it do the talking:) so only added ribbon and a greeting with a tiny  bit of glimmer pprovided by Sakura, Gelly Roll.. clear pen.




You can just make out the  Glimmer on the greeting and some of the flowers below
I must say this lovely design paper came in very hand this morning when I was scratching my head wondering what to do..... The red ribbon has come up a bit orangey  but it is more like the red base card in reality. Hope you can join us and I look forward to seeing your ChristmasFlowers/ Folliage.
 Suzi B xx

5 comments:

Zue said...

Such a beautiful christmas card....the design is such a pleasant change!
Lovely and fresh!
Sue xxx
Hope you are ok , Suzi!

Fliss said...

This is really lovely Suzi and I can see why you didn't want to cover it up.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Astrid Maclean said...

It might have been quick but it is very pretty never the less, love that pretty paper!

Canonbury creations said...

So pretty Suzi, love the paper, looks like the sort we stroke and don't use:)
Val x

Rossella said...

This is just gorgeous
Rosie x