Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 21 July 2014

Holiday Time

Good morning, lovely to see you as its Monday its time for a new challenge at Make My Monday. This week Sue would like to see:
VACATION THEMES.
I chose to keep my card Clean And Simple using free stamps from the Get Stamping Magazine called Sea Breeze.
I lightly sprayed the card the water  then also lightly brushed two shades of Gelatos across the wet patch, then blended with a brush.  I used Versafine Onyx black for the image and sentiment... viola!...finito! I would like the sentiment to say 
" wish I was there"  ;o)
 Have a great week, 
Suzi B xx

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love the clean and simple style of this - it's a very peaceful scene - Jacqueline xx

Sue - said...

Wish I was there too! Great CAS card.

Joan said...

Lovely!!

craftimamma said...

This is beeeoooootiful Sue! That mag always seems to have rubbish stamps on whenever I see it (not often I must admit)and as it's rather expensive I won't buy unless the 'gift' is one I'll use. Trust me to miss these stamps. Love what you've created with them!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Marina said...

Love what you did with the gelatos ( feeling guilty at mine gathering dust!). The perfect cas treatment of that wonderful stamp - I bet so many people can see a father and child they know in that silhouette . ( I know I can).

Christine B. said...

What a beautiful card. Wish I was there too. Love and hugs xx ChrisB