Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 4 August 2014

Birds at MMM

Oops! I'm rather late in getting down to producing a card for Make My Monday... only just finished it!
but here it is
 The lovely Fliss is our hostess  and the theme she's chosen is
 Birds
It's a lovely theme, I love birds on cards and was looking forward to making something for the DT but events over took me, like they do and are doing quite a bit these days so my card was a "hurry" job!
 Products
15cm x 15cm white base card.
Kraft card 14cmx14cm
DP: Papermania: Madame Payrauds
 SU: tag punch and stamp
Not sure where the Happy birthday stamp is from
Twine
Versafine: Onyx Black....  so a quick ans easy card. 

The reason my heads all over the place at the moment is down to all the alterations going on here at home
Would you like to see my new kitchen? which was fitted on Thursday... It took me ages to put all the kitchen paraphernalia back... fitting it all in, then remembering where every thing is!  
 I still need to choose wall tiles and the flooring... The flooring will not go down for quite some time yet... because I would like the same throughout!... and before that can occur, doors, walls and ceilings need to be removed, in the ceilings case, replaced... french windows added... hopefully all will flow! from one room to the other... The kitchen is the first job!!! the kitche fitter guys need to come back to put on doors and do bit of snagging!
here's the before shot!! taken the night before after I'd emptied all but essentials....
So please excuse my absence from commenting on your blogs... I do try!!  I think it might be some months  before I'm back to my blogging self :)
Suzi B xx

7 comments:

Fliss said...

A really gorgeous vintage creation Suzi and love the shabby chic effect. Beautiful bird too.
Thanks for your kind thoughts too, things still difficult but I really appreciate everyone's support which means such a lot to me.
Fliss x

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen is beautiful as is your card, such lovely paper you used and I like the little tag.
Wishes
Lynne

Joan said...

Love your card, pretty papers and lovely bird ( like your new kitchen too)

Marina said...

It doesn't look rushed - it's lovely and the tag is great.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your beautiful bird creation Sue and the twine and label look perfect with it. And WOW! Just look at your posh kitchen - you must be thrilled to bits! Thanks for your lovely message this morning. Vicky x

Zue said...

Hi Suzi
I really love your bird design!
The kitchen looks great and you will be so relieved to have it finished. 'Flow' is important and it will all be worth the wait.
We are just tarting up our kitchen rather than going for new, just rearranging things to make better use of the pace. I feel I know what you are going through.
It won't be long...
Sue xxx :)

Brenda Brown said...

A great card Suzi and your alterations look as though they are keeping you very busy, but what a wonderful finish to the kitchen.
hugs Brenda xx