Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 27 October 2014

It's Monday.....

Good morning and welcome! lovely to see you. It's my turn to host the challenge at Make My Monday, I would like your projects to be inspired by your take on.....
Shabby Chic 
here's mine

I am pushed for time this morning, (only made this card very late last night) The main images are from Crafty Individuals. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me if there's anything you have a query about... thank you :-) please visit the MMM challenge blog to see the inspirational projects produced by the DT
*****
Challenges
 Craft-room Challenge: Vintage Christmas

*****

Its a very sad day for me today.... It's a year since my sister Anne passed away.... I miss her dreadfully
This photograph was taken in Snowdonia... She loved  North Wales. Anne became unexpectedly very ill later that same year...... Love you Anne xxx

10 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautiful vintage look card! Love how you have used those stamps!

Sending hugs, I remember you showing your sister's art work, she was an amazing artist!

Aquarius said...

A great theme and your interpretation is wonderful - just right.

Canonbury creations said...

Lovely card Suzi, the vintage images are fab:) Thinking of you at this time
Val x

Mervi said...

Lovely card, thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge.
Lots of hugs on this special day;-))m

Marina said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely picture of your sister - it's so hard to lose a loved one.

I love your vintage/ shgabby chic Christmas card- lovely distressed snowflake and lace.

Amber Milone said...

Lovely vintage Christmas card! I am so sorry to hear about your sister. It is a lovely picture of her and I am sure you treasure it dearly. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room.

Debi said...

Beautiful vintage card, just lovely, and sending you love and hugs on the sad anniversary, lovely photo of your sister, xxxxx
Thanks for sharing at Craft room Challenge, Debi xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a pretty shabby chic card Sue and I love the added sequins.

It sounds as if you miss your sister very much. Sending hugs and thinking of you - it is so hard to lose those we love.

Love, Vicky x

craftimamma said...

First time I've been able to get online (cept bits on my phone) but I have been thinking of you this week. Big hugs.

Your card is gorgeous and such a lovely theme for the challenge.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! So sorry to hear about the unfortunate anniversary ~ hugs! Christi, DT at Craft-Room Challenge