Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 17 November 2014

Lets get Glittery!

 Hello and welcome.. Today its the turn of our leader,  Jacqueline to host this weeks Make My Monday challenge with the theme
USE GLITTER
 Now what could be better, especially at Christmas, we all love glitter, well I do :-) on our Christmas cards.
I have two cards to share with you... but I'm sure there will be more!


This is made with Stampers Anonymous: Christmas Time, coloured with Tim Holtz Distress  markers:barn door and peeled paint. the greeting is from Penny black: Wonder collection and of course, red and gold glitter. Hope you can see the glitter!

for the second one I used stamps from Holly Bird by Stampendous coloured id the same way with added glitter and Shabby White Frantage.
I quite like this little bird... even though I gave his tail a red stripe! only noticed it when it was uploaded. Its now been coloured out..ish :-)

have a great Monday... see you soon
Suzi B xx




6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful glittery cards Suzi - love that little bird too - Jacqueline xx

Val said...

Lovely cards Suzi. Love both of them. Hope you are keeping week and your new home really is home now.
Valxx

Fliss said...

These are both gorgeous Suzi and love the amazing sparkle.
Fliss xx

Marina said...

Great glittery creations, beautifully colourful and I love the frantage the bird is standing on.

Christine B. said...

Lovely glittery cards. Sorry not been around my first posting yesterday since September. Love and hugs x ChrisB

Sue - said...

Two lovely cards but I really like those glittery flowers on the first one.