Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 23 March 2015

Fifty Shades of green

It's time to turn green for the challenge at Make My Monday  
This week chosen by Joan would like you to use the colour 
GREEN
The first card was done after I'd finished the one below which I wasn't all that happy with, as usual! :-)
I wanted to experiment with backgrounds and seeing as I had lots of  different shades of green on my desk  I had a play!
This is the result
Which I decided to turn it into a card for the MMM DT inspiration. I used the same sentiment which I think goes well with the main image.
The first photograph is a more accurate colour representation. I do find it difficult getting accurate colours on my photographs.  .
Not sure who you could send this card to! other than some one who loves green. It might have been better in a journal which is some thing I want to play with.
This is the first card i made using a stamp set which I recently acquired ;-) from Art Gone Wild by Suzanne Corrillo.
 I love this set and couldn't wait to have a play.

It's a Christmas stamp set but there are a couple of elements that can be used at any time, bargain!

Thank you for stopping by, have a great day.
 I'm off to meet bessie mate in the lovely historical town of Nantwich. No doubt lots of mooching around the shops, coffee and lunch, no wine I'm driving!
See you soon
Suzi B xx

7 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Brilliant cards and I think the background looks amazing on the first one. The second one looks great also, really like the design on that one Loved the title of your post too!

Aquarius said...

Love both of your green cards - lovely background on the first and the one with the green strips is most effective and something a bit different.

Fliss said...

Suzi these are fabulous! I especially love the first one as the background is stunning and that's a favourite image of mine too.
Fliss xx

Jenny Marples said...

Both so different and both fantastic! I love the mixed background on the first and the design of the second. Jenny x

Marina said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards , such different styles. The first has a really exuberant feel and the second is more serene and elegant.

Joan said...

Both of your cards are wonderful!! The background you made is really cool - I love it!!!

craftimamma said...

I love them both too Sue! They are totally different styles but equally beautiful and the shades of green (my favourite colour) you have used are lovely. I would echo Marina's comment!

Hugs
Lesley Xx