Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 15 August 2016

She sells sea shells!

Hello and welcome  its time for my first challenge as a returning design team member at  Make My Monday. MMM  is now a two weekly challenge and this one was chosen by Shawna. Here's my interpretation of the photo inspiration.

One of my art journals had a couple of pages I'd been playing with some time ago, which I thought suited this challenge.
 I used different stencils, inks and texture paste on this background page to which I added more colour with DI's peacock feathers,chipped sapphire and salty ocean.Unfortunately I forgot to take another photo before I started to add the images etc.
.
..I hope you can see the gilding wax I added here and there
All the images from Cemerony  are stored on my PC which I printed onto A4 light weight card stock and cut out. I distressed some of the images with DI walnut stain. The words and phrases are from crafty Individuals back ground stamp CI-272..
 thank you for dropping by
Suzi B xx

5 comments:

Basslady said...

GREAT job...looks so brilliant!

hugs and kisses from germany,
your new team-mate
silvi xoxo

Joan said...

Gorgeous page, love that background.

Nandini said...

Wow! Love the background and all the different images. Very beautiful! Happy to be your teamie at Make My Monday challenge.

Fliss said...

A really gorgeous card Suzi. The background looks amazing and sets off all the embellishments so beautifully.
Lovely to have you back with us too.
Fliss xx

inkedx2 said...

Love your art journal page! I am always amazed when you take a page and by adding images and other elements you transform it into a beautiful work of art. Excited to be on the team!

Robbie